· Develop a “home mindset” to fully engage in purchase process – the mid-Peninsula market is highly competitive but not impossible and my buyer’s have an extremely high success rate
· Secure financing and loan pre-approvals reaching out to my trusted network of reputable lenders
· Analyze if any alternative lending solutions are appropriate for your situation
· Make a list of your target neighborhoods and wants/needs in your ideal home
· Set-up an automatic email alert for any new properties that hit the MLS that meet your criteria plus receive instant communication for any off-market listings that may be a match
· Schedule property tours – one of the best ways for me to get to know what you are looking for in a home is by looking at property with you!
· After in-person home viewings, I can drill down even more specifics to save you time to only show you homes that will meet your criteria
· As the daughter of an architect/contractor, I can help you look at homes for ease of remodeling/additions/potential
· Review property disclosures and inspections thoroughly for any homes of interest to understand any potential red-flags
· Strategize offer components to write the most competitive offer without overspending
· Expert negotiation during offer presentation
· Highly-respected reputation amongst local agents – this matters!
· Once you are in contract for your dream home – I will give you a highly detailed calendar to navigate the escrow process and ensure successful close of escrow
· Help coordinate logistics for moving into your new home